Wednesday, August 5, 2015

WonderVeg Slicer Tri Blade Spiralizer #WonderVegSlicer






Aesthetically pleasing to the eye, and multi-functional the tri-blade spiralizer is a perfect addition to the kitchen.  Whether you are trying to get healthy and  make your food more aesthically pleasing to the eye, you want to make some cool looking spiralized potatoes like you get at the fair, or you want to trick your kids into eating vegetables and making it look like spaghetti is the way you want to go- this slicer is NICE!!!  

I have tried several spiralizer, especially the once that you how it in your hand, and turn the  vegetable, and with those you really do risk cutting yourself. The hand-held ones are difficult to clean, and I think are all around dangerous. 

This type of spiralizer that the vegetable can be held by the device and you can churn it with a handle is the way to go!!   Keep your fingers safe! Easy to take apart and clean!!



http://www.amazon.com/Spiralizer-Spiral-Vegetable-Slicer-Spaghetti/dp/B00OA3K9G8/ref=sr_1_69?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1434549148&sr=1-69&keywords=spiralizer


 "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Indeed a good post, And I believe having a Spiralizer in our all important kitchen is crucial as it helps us cook the best food for our family by making cutting and chopping easy, we can prepare food very quickly, so that's why we need the best Spiralizer, and recently I have purchased one of the best Spiralizers available, because i want to make best food by making cutting easy with the best Spiralizer.
    By the way, Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete