Wednesday, August 26, 2015

ScandiXtender Selfie Stick - ScandiPow #ScandiPow






http://amzn.to/1PzPF5C


Selfie Sticks is where it is at!  Just the other day a group of us was attempting to take a selfie while working on our mock interviews, and it was kinda tough holding the phone and pressing the screen... Thankfully with this selfie stick I wont come across that issue again. The phone gripper works great, blue tooth enabled, and rechargeable..  I like it!

"I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment