Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Garage Defender #garagedefender





http://garagedefender.com/products/
 

Yes, the fact that most of us have a home with valuable possessions that we are usually away from for up to 8-14 hours at a time makes a target to thieves, but did you know that a person can enter your home or at-least garage in roughly 6 seconds without even breaking anything.  

A simple coat hanger and wedge- the same that we have all seen used on cars.. works to get into your garage.   Well the lever that allows you to manually operate your garage in case of a power outage is the prime tool that thieves have figured out that they can use to enter your home. Luckily there is a simple solution that literally will take less than two minutes to install.

  The Garage Defender allows you to block the coat hangers access to the draw string that releases the mechanical mechanism from the garage motor.   I was going to make a video, but the one that they have is short, sweet and to the point- I added it above.



 "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment