Sunday, August 16, 2015

Two Meows Cat Litter Mat (Grey) - Paw Shaped #TwoMeows















 http://www.twomeows.com
http://amztk.com/littermatgrey
 
Two Meows Cat Litter Mat:

Two Meows Cat litter mat is a huge litter trap.   The mat has little grooves that overlap each other, and catches the litter your cat may track out of its box.   I found that the size was ideal , you can fit a large box on it with room for your cat to step on, when it finishes its business. To cleanup the litter mat- you can fold it in half and shake it over a trash can outside, sweep, or vacuum.  As long as it keeps me from stepping on litter all over the house, I am happy.



* "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.







No comments:

Post a Comment