Wednesday, August 5, 2015

100% Silk Mens Premium Designer Necktie #mensbodega





I always like ties with a nice sheen to them.  I have some very expensive shirts/outfits, and I am very particular with the ties that I pick out.  I mostly own ties that are one solid color, black, gold, dark blue and basically colors that can mix well with White, Pink dressy shirts.  My philosophy is to dress to impress!. This is  a STANDARD SIZE: Approximately 57 inches Long and 3.25 Inches Wide, Classic Solid Black 100% Woven Silk Tie with an Elegant Sheen.  It looks great for interviews, school presentations, date nights, weddings,  fancy dinners.   overall the quality fits well with my $65 range ties. I like it.


 When To Wear A Black Tie: Black Tie Events, Funeral, Weddings. A Solid Black Tie Will Surely be Your New Go-To Accessory.





http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Collection-Sapphire-Puentes-Denver/dp/B00VUMHFLY/ref=sr_1_31?ie=UTF8&qid=1435340744&sr=8-31&keywords=silk+tie

No comments:

Post a Comment