Monday, August 17, 2015

Fresh 'n' Go Leakproof Pinnacle Thermo Family Size #ThermoTravelBox






This thermos is really cool. It can help keep your food at temperature longer hot or cold simply by adding hot water to the center area, or ice for a few minutes before placing your food in. It locks into a leak-proof, yet functional shape.


Thermo container holds 2 qt. enough food for the entire family plus...
• keeps food warm for upto 4 hrs. and fresh and cold for upto 6 hrs.
• Convenient wide bowl shaped opening for easy serving
• Leakproof makes it great for travel,picnic,party,camping......
• Hand wash only, Not Microwave safe, BPA free

I do highly recommend it!

* "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment