Friday, August 28, 2015

Power Bank #mogix




This is one of the best External battery Chargers that I now own.

I can get up to 5 charges on my GalaxyS2.  Normally I will experiences my phone becoming very hot with other power banks, but with this one that has not been the case.

 I normally carry about 3 power banks with me because my phone will die in 1-3 hours depending on usage. Since this power bank is 10,400mah it has me covered for the day. I am able to charge up to 2 devices at a time. The power status is indicated by a blue led indicator.

The Design is very sleek, it almost looks like a Samsung phone which is another thing that I really liked about it. The size is the equivalent to the galaxy s2.

Key Features:

Smart battery with auto shut off.
Charge two devices at one time.
Light weight 10,400mAH only 6.5oz

Overall A++

http://amzn.to/1JCEq87

"I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment