Wednesday, August 12, 2015

CoffeeCrazy's Organic & Fair Trade Colombian Roast #frenchroast

CoffeeCrazy is on its 3rd Blend - Colombian Whole Bean and I do have to say it is Delicious.. Before I was not really into coffee much.. and then when I started dating my girlfriend 10years ago, she would ask me to take her to Starbucks, and we began exploring into small coffee shops.  In the last 2 years we explored deeper into whole beans, purchasing a manual grinder, French Coffee press which I believe is the best way to brew a cup of flavorful and delicious coffee.  We now own about 7 models of french presses. I keep them at her place, my place, my moms, and grandpas so that I never miss an opportunity for a fresh drink. 

We Started looking into the Bullet Proof Coffee, and then followed with Death Wish Coffee, and they are okay, but run roughly about $20-25/lb.

This Colombian Roast Blend is "Just As" "Organic & Fair Trade" without all the promotional hype at a fraction of the cost @ $14.95/lb also its part of the rainforest alliance if you are the global conscious type.  It Delicious!!   As Stated before the best way is French Press, and looking into it more-- I believe paper filters actually remove certain coffee oils away from the brew when it is passing through versus a metal filter in the french presses which only separates the bean particle and leave the flavor with oils intact!!!   5 Minutes for one of the best cups you are going to taste is well worth it!!

* "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


http://amzn.to/1f93j37


No comments:

Post a Comment