Thursday, August 13, 2015

CoffeeCrazy's Organic & Fair Trade FRENCH Roast #frenchroast

CoffeeCrazy French Roast WHOLE BEAN coffee is their first blend, and I have to admit that it taste great!! When it first arrived I could smell the aroma of the coffee inside the box, and I knew that it was coffee.   12oz bag that retails at about $14 which is $5-10 less than comparable Bullet Proof coffee, and DeathWish in the sense that it is both fair-trade, organic, and part of the rainforest alliance.

The best way is French Press, and looking into it more-- I believe paper filters actually remove certain coffee oils away from the brew when it is passing through versus a metal filter in the french presses which only separates the bean particle and leave the flavor with oils intact!!!   5 Minutes for one of the best cups you are going to taste is well worth it!!



http://www.amazon.com/CoffeeCrazy-Premium-Organic-French-Coffee/dp/B00YD5U1KW/


* "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment