Monday, August 24, 2015

Romantic Relax Ocean Wave 12 LED Light Projector #LightProjector





http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P8T87FI
The Ocean Wave Nightlight projector and speaker is really relaxing.

Simple setup, power micro-USB, in-line cable, and turn it on with the center button. I set mine up with the ezcast m7 wifi music streamer and I am able to control internet radio from my phone and broadcast it to the projector/speaker.

Colors/slash mode will actually be a total of 9 presses until you get to the off mode again. Speaker will reset itself to low mode once it cycles to the off position.

This projector/speaker, with my ezcast, a diffuser in the background, and my bed made for a relaxing Friday night! Love it!!

The light automatically shuts off after one hour

There are 3 buttons on the front: volume up, volume down, & on/off. The on/off button also controls the light modes. Just keep pressing it to choose the effect/color that you prefer.

Includes:
Ocean Wave Projector
1 x Audio Cable
1 x USB AC Cable
1 x AC Adapter

"I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment