Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Coosh Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Review #AmazonReview

Coosh! Sounds like something  that should have an  exclamation.. .

I own a few quality products by coosh, and have tried several more via other product lines that they own.. I believe Mayfair (Home Goods) and Francois and Mimi (Kitchen).  The Bed sheets are awesome!!  Lunch Boxes, Double Walled Vacuumed Water Bottles, and French Presses are all really well made!  Coosh is I believe the Consumer Electronics section, but I may stand corrected. .

I like that this Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is FDA Certified, and physically operating it is simple! Simply adjust it to your upper arm, give it about a half an inch from the bend and press the large button. It has a large LCD which will make the display and detail of your results including your pulse rate pop out at you!   I give this model to my mother, and its great because her eyesight isn't the best.. 
Key Points:
FDA Certified
Intelligent Measurements
Simple, Large LCD
Accurate Measurements every time
Simple to use


* "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00vvsxs4u


No comments:

Post a Comment