Monday, August 3, 2015

Silicone Lids and Food Covers for Preserving Food #ezlid




Silicone is quickly becoming the craze of the kitchen gadget world! For good reason too... its flexible, resist high temperatures, and is easy to clean. The silicone lids take up minimal storage and is convenient to use-  simply place onto a smooth surface container press in and the lid creates an airtight lock that makes it great for storage!!


http://www.amazon.com/EZ-Lid-Silicone-Lids-Food-Covers/dp/B00YGPTUGK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=silicone+lids


* "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment