Wednesday, August 5, 2015

MIRA Stainless Steel Beer Growler (Black) #BeerGrowler


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZJAHAV8 

A large 64oz capacity and ringed handle create a classic look like the old maple syrup bottles. 

This beergrowler can keep your drinks cold for up to 24 hours, and hot for up to 12 hours.  Perfect for Cold water on those hot days, or warm Chocolate on those winter nights- all this is made possible because it is a vacuumed chamber made of high quality 18/8 stainless steel that blocks out UV light. It is both airtight and leak-proof with a beautiful black outer coating.

 The tip top twists off to pour into your cup or mug, or at the second twist it will form a mug. This would be perfect for picnics, travel, office, work, or just a lazy day at the beach or park. 

I really liked the versatility of the design the fact that it kept my beverages at temperature!!

 "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


No comments:

Post a Comment