Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Bonnie Bear Plush Toy #BabyFirstBonnieBearPlushToy



Amazon  http://amzn.to/1RhNwkq

BabyFirstTv http://www.babyfirsttv.com/


Bonnie the Bear is a soft hand made plush toy that stands roughly 12 inches tall. She wears a checkered print red, pink, white outfit with what looks like yellow stitching that resembles buttons.  Keeping babies in mind, actual buttons were not used! The Material is hand washable, and feels soft to the touch! She joins us all the way from "Babyfirsttv".


Baby First Tv is an educational resource for both parent and baby! Some of the sections that you can find on their site are BabyU, Videos (Youtube), Games, Apps (Ipad, Iphone, Android), Tv, Goodies, Store, and actually most the stuff that I encountered on their site was free, which is really neat!!

Through the use of both cartoons, and puppets children are taken on an educational adventure that will keep them entertained for hours.  Now available in both English and Spanish! I would describe it like "Sesame Street".


Now Children can enjoy Bonnie out of the digital world, and in the bedroom.




*I did receive bonnie as Sample to exchange for my unbiased review. I can truly say that now that my wife is expecting I am glad that I had this opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment