Thursday, October 8, 2015

Zahler Whey Protein Meal Replacement Powder #ZahlerWheyProtein





 http://amzn.to/1jf3kFI

Protein shakes are great for keeping you full, supplementing vitamins and amino acids that you are not getting from your food, but they should only supplement for 1 meal per day. I tried the Chocolate flavor w/ almond milk which was really good. I tried it with water and not so good. Do yourself a favor drink it with milk!! any type! It contains 9 amino acids which will keep your brain working the ways it is supposed to focused, concentrating, and in a good mood.. not bad at all.

"I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment