Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Oleavine Neem Oil #Oleavine



Neem oil has lots of benefits  and has been used throughout history for hair, nails, scalp, skin, and even as bug repellent.  Yes, it does have an earthy smell which can be described as sulfur or garlic but that is just the nature of the beast.   It is used in toothpaste, cosmetics, soaps, and pet shampoos pesticides ect, and is relatively non toxic.  Oleavine  uses UNREFINED COLD PRESSED processing which is the safest and best method of extracting non toxic pure oil.   The oil at first takes some getting used to, but if you mix it in your shampoos, or wash with it before your actual cleaning products you can quickly see the befits of it. You may also mask the smell with essential oils such as peppermint.  Overall the experience has been new, yet surprisingly beneficial.
 

 "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment