Friday, October 9, 2015

Portable Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Solar Charger #PlanetRush


http://amzn.to/1Ln20Ll


Model: ES900
Li-Polymer battery: 12000 mah
Solar Charging: 5v/200mA
Input: DC 5V/2A
Output1: DC 5V/1A
Output2: DC 5V/2A

This is a quick review on the Planet Rush Solar Panel Power bank. You have 1 input, 2 outputs. In most cases you want to use the 1A for cell phones, and 2A for Tablets or a quicker charge for a phone if you are in a hurry, but slower is better most of the time.

I have the Galaxy S2 it is slightly bigger than my phone, it does have a built in phone stand and Flashlight with 3 modes, high, SOS, rapid flash. the solar panel, phone stand, and multi-mode flashlight make it ideal for camping.

The best option to charge it up is plugging it into an outlet, or charging station, and the solar panel is when there is nothing else available. For full solar charge it will need 60 hours direct sunlight. The little green light will turn on when it is charging. but if you just need some charge you are set

You can probably get anywhere from 4-6 full charges out of this power-bank.

There is a rubber lining on the outside of the case which will help absorb shock from bumps, the rest of the case feels like a smooth mat finish, but I would like to see added rubber bumpers on the bottom of the device both for protection and to keep from sliding off so easily.

* "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and

No comments:

Post a Comment