Friday, October 2, 2015

Chiller 2.0 #Chiller4Life



http://amzn.to/1FLRX28

The ChillWarmer is 17oz and works great with both cold and warm drinks. I love the white Mat smooth to the touch finish.  There is some curvature to it which makes it feel good to hold in the hand.  The lid is leak resistant. I have tried cold drinks (water) upto 5hours and it seems to  keep at the same temp. Hot drinks- I usually drink within 20 minutes, so I can't say that I have been able to test that feature.

Overall it is an awesome quality product.

"I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising


No comments:

Post a Comment