Friday, October 2, 2015

"What Night?" Wine Glass #GotMeTipsy







#GotMeTipsy
http://amzn.to/1L3jTdI


What night? Great Night? Good Night?  Classy glass that would be great for use at social gatherings, because it can be used to start conversations.

Very High Quality glass, crisp lettering, and it would make a great gift for wine lovers. This is a 13 oz. Libbey stemmed piece of glassware.  Very fine quality.  The Glass has different levels that indicate a different saying, and isn't too overly large like other novelty products.

Came wrapped in bubble wrap, and arrived in perfect condition!

"I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment