Saturday, October 10, 2015

The blessings or prayers (positively charged words) are in the form of text, that release into the wind and bless everyone #PrayerFlags

 http://amzn.to/1jicYY4
This is a very nice item to have in your home or place of worship! It comes rolled up to minimize space, but I do wish it would have come flat. The material easily flattens out with a little time and weight.

The colors themselves are extremely bright and call the attention to everybody. Everyone asks me what is a prayer flag, and then they point out that the seams are coming apart (loose ends).

Well these hand made prayer flags have different text on each one, each printed text is a different prayer. Prayer flags are used to promote peace, compassion, strength, and wisdom

The flags slowly fray and fall apart in the wind to symbolize blessings being spread, thus the loose ends. This really spoke to me.

"Energy cannot be created or destroyed; it can only be changed from one form to another. "

Prayers are positively charged words, that are used to either bless or curse- people pray over food, bless people, cleanse with blessings that give that positive energy to the person or place being blessed. In this case the blessings or prayers (positively charged words) are in the form of text, that release into the wind in their current environment .. This is something to think about, and you dont have to agree with me, this is only how I come to see things and how it resonates with me.

Checkout the research of writing words on different forms of water, and how the words either good or bad, change the appearance of the water.. we as people are made up of mostly water, and if writing a word on a plastic bottle with water changes it, what power does actual words and text hold... think about it.. I have done my research..

The only downside I found was some stitching issues and some of the text didn't transfer correctly. I did make contact with the seller and he said he would be making contact with his supplier and inquire what went wrong and fix it.

"I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment