Monday, November 9, 2015

The Suaoki Chocolight Rechargeable LED Night Light is a great idea! #Suaoki



http://amzn.to/1kGi29f

The Suaoki Chocolight Rechargeable LED Night Light is a great idea!

I like to see new technology at an affordable price! This LED night light by Suaoki is rechargeable via a inductive load. You get the light itself, the base and a standard usb cable. I really like that you do not have to plug anything into the light itself. That lack of need to plug things in allows it to keep its water-proof integrity.

The light sports 3 modes, Low, High, (candle like) ---- Note: Allow 2 seconds in between each mode for changing.

You need to pat it with a little force, I use 1 finger to do this, or you can use the contact of setting it down on a table/surface.

Overall if you learn how to use it correctly it is Awesome!!

Watch my video for a Demo

* "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment