Monday, November 23, 2015

Stuff4Tots Bloom Baby Bottle Drying Rack #stuff4tots




The Baby bottle drying rack is unique in style and modern design!

It comes in a sphere shape, but once you press down its spreads wide. Once it is open, you can put several items on the drying rack, not just bottles. Total of 12 large stems/branches for the bottles, and 6 smaller ones for the nipples, and 4 spots for a fork or spoon.  Realistically though, it can be used as an organizer, key holder, ect.

Its is dishwasher safe, but should not be boiled.  BPA, phthalate, lead and latex free.

The is a very nice durable item, that can be easily be stored  back into its small sphere shape when not in use. Overall it is a very nice option that requires no assembly.

* "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment