Friday, November 20, 2015

Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan - Adjustable Oscillating Tower Fan with Noise Reduction Technology #Ozeri











The Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan is the Rolls-Royce  of fans.

The fan has 3 speeds- low, med, high, there is a temperature reading on the display at all times.
Timer setup is hourly- 1,2,3,…up to 12 hours
3 Modes- regular, night/sleep mode indicated by moon and stars, and Nature
Also-the remote features all of the controls as the built-in panel on top of the fan itself.

The look is very modern and clean with a nice shiny digital display that shows your selected current options.  The Top has a clear/tinted cover that opens via push- this compartment holds the remote and built-in buttons On/off, Speed, Mode, Osc, Timer-, Timer+.

Overall the fan works great! There is a minor clicking sounds when it reaches the end of the oscillation, but the sound is so minuet that you don’t really hear it unless, you are looking for it… or in this case listening for it. I don’t really use the Oscillate feature, I prefer it to face directly at me whether I am working or sleeping so it is not an issue for me, but is worth a mention if it is a key feature that you may be looking for.

I would say that this fan is perfect for an office, bedroom, living room, study room.   I use it while I am working on my school work, and while I sleep. The noise level is kind of like a brief wind…  a little white noise keeps me focused.

I would say everything is great and give it 5 stars, but the minuet click is something to take into consideration. I think a 4.8 star rating is fair.


* "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment