Sunday, November 22, 2015

First Class Cat Scratching Lounge #Cattae





http://amzn.to/1WJ5vO3

#Cattae

The Cattae Cat Scratcher Lounge is AWESOME!!! It is HUGE! You can tell the quality and care that was put into it. The finished looks smooth, and modern. The area that the cat scratches is perforated cardboard. At first my cats were confused to what it was, because they had never had a cat scratcher before.

I had to imitate what they were supposed to do. So I rubbed my finger on one of the edges. My cat loves my scent so she would smell the area that I would rub and try to get into it. She slowly picked up what it was for and even lays down on it just like the cat on the picture. Our special needs cat would watch her and now imitate her. Although this sometimes leads to jealousy and the bigger girl will then come and knock the special needs cat off.. maybe picking up 2 will solve this issue.

overall all it is a great product! When one side is finish (Which should take a long time). You can easily flip it over! Love it!

#catscratcher #cat #catsofinstagram #catoftheday #catstagram #cats #catlover #cattree #kitty #pet #adorable #cutepetclub #cute #kitties #caturday #topcatphoto #catsgram #kittymansions #buzzfeedanimals #weeklyfluff #bestmeow #catgram #kittylove #meowvswoof #catsofig #kittycat #thedailykitten #cardboarddesign

 

* "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment