Thursday, November 5, 2015

French Press Coffee Maker by Sumatra Dream #SumatraDreamFrenchPress





The French Press Coffee Maker by Sumatra Dream holds 27 ounce, 800 ml, and is made up of heat resistant borosilicate glass w/ a plastic handle and BPA-free lid.

About 3 years ago I began to get into coffee.  I started with the Bullet proof coffee phase, but instead of purchasing "Bullet-proof coffee I went with  "Deathwish coffee". I tried to make it like my grandparents do by boiling some water in a pot, dumping coffee in and drinking.. its was a mess tasted horrible, coffee grains everywhere and then some! I tried one of those single cup coffee makers from walmart and no coffee grains but it still was bad.

Four attempts later, I became a Blogger/product tester and I had my first chance at reviewing a French press and no lie it is the best way to make coffee.

This miniature press is great for places that you do not have a lot of storage space such as work, small homes, RVs, Cabins, beach houses, Dorm-rooms and you get the idea.

Because it is glass you do need to take care not to bang it too hard, or put absolutely boiling water! Always leave the press in a upward position while the coffee mingles in the water, and press down slowly with the spout away from you when you are ready to serve.

This would make a great present for a coffee/tea lover!

You get the actual french press itself,  a coffee scoop, and 3 replacement screen filters. You can easily double up on the screen filters for an extra fine brew.


* "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment