Saturday, November 7, 2015

Ethereal Wellness 6/10ml Essential Oils Set review #etherealwellness







http://amzn.to/1LZsvW4

Ethereal Wellness came out with a great starter/travel/gift Essential Oils Set 6/10ml

The Essential Oils included in the set: Orange, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Lavender, Tea Tree

Each has its own purpose and they can easily be mixed. They are great for cleaning spaces, Aroma Therapy, or mixing w. carrier oils such as Coconut, Sweet Almond, or jojoba. I prefer Sweet Almond myself because it leave you skin feeling very soft and moisturized.

I own several diffusers 120ml and 250ml, but the set does include reed sticks for creating your own diffuser. You would need a dark glass bottle with a small opening, a carrier oil, vodka, and up to 30 drops of essential oils depending on the size of the bottle and other ingredients.

. My diffuser is a bit simpler to use the oils with. I simply add 3-5 drops of oil to 120 mls of water, press starter, and a cool mist will come out.

I really enjoy the stress relieving smell of mixing peppermint and Eucalyptus oil together. This mixture allows me to think clearer and improves concentrations on my school work - Focus.

Specific points that I like:

100% Pure Essential Oils
Certified by the IFRA – International Fragrance Association
Certified by the GMPC – Good Manufacturing Practice of Cosmetic"

I think I will be a recurring customer because for the quality and the price you can not go wrong.

"I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment