Saturday, May 2, 2015

Fractionated Coconut Oil Therapeutic Grade Review #coconutoil

Coconut Oil



Fractionated Coconut Oil is great because you get all the benefits of coconut oil without it turning solid at room temperature.  The bottle that I got stated it was made in February 2015 and expires in June 2018, so the shelf long is really good.

Worked great as a carrier oil, I personally like Frankincense, but I have tried with a few different essential oils peppermint, Lavender, rose quartz, and it keeps my skin moisturized. 

The bottle is fairly big and for the price of $9.99 you can't beat it.  

The ebook it comes with also has a lot of interesting uses for it, that I will try later when I get some money to invest on experimentation.


Fractionated Coconut Oil (Liquid) 16 Oz - 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade - Carrier Oil for Aromatherapy, Essential Oils, Massage.  Value at $28.95.

Fractionated Coconut Oil is an all-natural carrier oil ideal for topical therapies since it easily absorbs into the skin.  It is a moisturizer for both skin and hair, does not clog pores, stimulates hair growht, odorless and colorless, and has a long shelf life.


#coconutoil

Amazon $9.99 Click Here



I am an active blogger and was given this product for a discount or no charge to review, but I only review products I have used, know, like and trust

No comments:

Post a Comment