Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Topaz UNISEX 5060ABK Robust design dress watch




http://amzn.to/1R09WpH
‪#‎Topazwatches‬

I have a few watches, but lately I have been getting into the leather strap type. This is the Topaz Black Face, rose gold frame with a genuine black leather strap. The watch firstly has the ability to tell time, seconds, and date. The style fits my teaching attire clothing, and the large face makes it easy to read. It says that it is water resistant, but not water-proof - "WATER RESISTANT to 99 feet.(30M). Withstands rain and splashes of water but not for showering or swimming". I will just avoid water completely.

Overall it is a nice watch that can be dressed up with a suit, or down with some jeans and a black shirt.

* "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an honest review."

No comments:

Post a Comment