Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Boyon Small reading Lamp for Bedside





I now own two Boyon desk lamps, and for the most part I really like them. I think a 4.6 star rating on a 5.0 scale is fair. Lets go through the good and the needs improvement break down. The lamp is very light-weight, the base is sturdy, and the neck is flexible in all 360 degrees.

The neck will remain in any position you place it, and you can even hang from the neck when it is in a curved position. Yes, I hung it by the neck on a piece of wood while I was checking on the dogs outside. I was impressed.  A long push will dim it/ brighten it, while a tap will turn it on or off. The little sphere button, will flash when it is taking charge, and turn off when the rechargeable battery is full. 

Now, what needs it improvement?  The charging port. I contacted the seller, who in turn said thankyou for the recommendation and that they would talk to the manufacture about charging the charging port. I suggested micro-usb. It is currently a small thin connector that sometimes comes loose on its own.. This is why I docked some points.

Overall it is a nice desklamp that would even be good for camping. LED is known for saving on electric- so yes it is my light source of choice. Dont ever  look directly into the light.

* "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."

No comments:

Post a Comment