Thursday, December 3, 2015

Can I Give You These Hammock Straps, Free? #TheUltralight

 

I think what I like most about the Rallt Hammock Straps is that you don't have to tie a knot... I have 3 hammocks, and I get anxiety just thinking about the knot and whether or not I am going to fall because of it.  The second thing that I like most about them is that they aren't hurting the trees like a rope would. You can go have fun, and relax without a negative thought that you left a damaging path behind you.

The strap itself has dual stitching running through it to prevent stretching. There are 36 pre-made connection points that you can simply hook on to (again no need for a knot),and they are double stitched at each point which is a great safety feature.

They weigh less than 12 ounces with a 500lb, and have a travel bag for easy storage.

The company also offers:
Satisfaction Guaranteed

We use these hammock straps all the time and we love them. We're sure you will too. But if for any reason you don't, return it within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.

You also have a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects. If something goes wrong, we'll replace your straps free of charge.

* "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review.

1 comment: