Monday, September 7, 2015

Blissful Being #BlissfulBeing





The Eye Pillow has the pleasant scent of lavender, and is the perfect companion for meditation or relaxing sleep. You close your eyes, place eye pillow right on top. The light does not penetrate at all.  Breath in deep several times to get the full benefits out of pillow.
  • Cold Therapy - Freeze It. Place in freezer bag, store in freezer for several hours.
    Ultra Silky Satin - Feels just like silk yet extremely durable. Available in 8 luxurious glistening jewel tone colors.
    Heat Therapy - Can be heated for 30 seconds.
    Use chilled for migraines and puffy eyes
    Place over closed eyes, feel the gentle pressure relax and soothe tension.


http://amzn.to/1UxTC1z

* "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment