Friday, September 11, 2015

Athletic Black Socks #AthleticBlackSocks





http://amzn.to/1O6DNL7

I am always looking for a good pair of athletic socks, mostly because my sisters take my socks from me. (excuse the pun)

These socks fit extremely well! Not too tight, not too loose. The elastic snaps back into place well. The most attractive feature to me is Anti-Bacterial, anti-odor, because the material wicks away moisture you do not have to worry about an embarrassing smell. The ventilation area was something I had not experienced with any other product, and I can honestly say my feet feel fresher, and preventing the sweat from starting up. Another cool feature that I liked was that they are designed for specific feet and labeled (L) (R).  The Black color can blend from sport to formal wear quickly.  I use mine with my nice formal shoes. I like to go to the library and check out a private study room, and take off my shoes while I study, and these socks are perfect because they allow my feet the air they need, the comfort or soft material, and they stay warm

The Quality is top notch; and well worth the price!

"I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. These funky bike socks offer a fashionable wear and provide utmost comfortability and breathability to the feet which makes the whole ride of the athlete thoroughly easy. These funky bike socks offer a fashionable wear and provide utmost comfortability and breathability to the feet which makes the whole ride of the atBulk Funky Cycling Socks Wholesale| Custom Cycling Bike Socks Manufacturer- Yhao
    hlete thoroughly easy.

    ReplyDelete