Monday, September 7, 2015

12-Slot Leather Watch Box #watchbox

The 12 slot Leather Watch Box by Ohuhu is a very well thought out way to organize your watches and Jewelry.   Firm case on the outside wrapped in leather, with a showcase glass in the center top.  12 individual cubies with their own pillows are on the inside.  This is for the guy/ or woman that loves watches.  If you are looking for that special gift for that special someone that has multitude of watches than I think you in the right place.



http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RV89S4S

* "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. The 12 slot Leather Watch Box by Ohuhu is a very well thought out way to organize your watches and Jewelry. Firm case on the outside ... ewatchbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete