Wednesday, September 30, 2015

AW Fashion's Get to tha Choppa!!! Arnold famous funny movie tee Men's T-Shirt #Choppaa





Arnold is an Iconic symbol, kinda like chuck norris... WE grew up watching these people from our living rooms. We learned and imitate the accents, and that's what we love about it. "Get to tha Choppa!!" is one of those phrases that even people that don't watch much tv can understand and laugh with.. Conversation Starter!! The shirt fit and looks great

I am 5ft 6in, 170lbs
neck 15 1/12 - 16 arm 32/33

Shirt was true to size, I ordered medium



material:

Men's T-Shirt is printed on a premium fitted 5.3 oz 100% preshrunk cotton t-shirt.


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0145P8YXK

"I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review."I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same opinion as myself when reading this. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment