Thursday, February 12, 2015

Retseliney, Premium Spiralizer Bundle - Vegetable Review


Yesterday, I was really excited to test out Retseliney, Premium Spiralizer Bundle. I already had in mind that I wanted to experiment on Sunomono (cucumber salad). My girlfriend is always telling me to take her to a local sushi restaurant named Kumoris, but for almost $7 bucks for a salad, how about I make my own.
Items required:
  • Retseliney, Premium Spiralizer Bundle -cuts the cucumber into noodle strips, and helps pulp out the center
  • . -Rice Wine Vinegar 
  • -Organic Sugar 
  • -seasalt -
  • Soy sauce
  •  -Lemon, 
  • -Sesame seeds 
  • -Cooked Shrimp
Overall it was a great experience,  the Retseliney had very sharp blades which  made cutting the cucumbers in to strips very easy. I tested both sides to see what the difference was, one side of the Retseliney make angel hair type noodles and the other is a little thicker. For the Sunomono I preferred the thinnest option, another thing to keep in mind is that you should remember to clear out the pulp that may get stuck in the center pulper, for a smoother experience.

The dish probably took about 5 minutes total for 4 large cucumbers, I took a little longer because I was experimenting with each cucumber to see what I liked better. Oh and if you put too much salt you can help balance it with lemon, this saved me last night.

Cleanup was also very easy, it comes with a small brush,  to clean out the inside which works well, but if I were to change anything on the Retseliney, Premium Spiralizer Bundle I would make it longer.

Hope you enjoyed my post and you get to experience the Retseliney, Premium Spiralizer Bundle for yourelf. I have a link for it below. #retseliney



  •   http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00p8ejmj8 

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy! I think I need to try this out with my spiralizer!

    ReplyDelete