Monday, February 16, 2015

Awake Caffeinated Chocolate



Love Chocolate
I love Chocolate, and I was feeling  really good the other day @ my local HEB. During checkout I saw this Awake Caffeinated Chocolate bar and there was something about  the packaging that just drew me in. It was Delicious, so much so, that I drove to the store that very night to purchase another.

They will run you about $2 per bar, but if you like chocolate as much as I do, you might as well  buy 3.

Note: when purchasing @ HEB, do yourself a favor and check the expiration date. I had another craving for one of these bars and drove to a different HEB and I made my purchase, I was excited. I  drove home, and then I tasted it.  I was not happy. I checked the Expiration date, and it was 3 months expired.Needles to say this messed up my night.

L-theanine + Caffeine= No Jitters,or at least reduced Jitters

Caffeine has the opposite affect on me compared to most people, it makes me sleepy. If caffeine gives you the jitters, you should consider taking a Amino Acid supplement called L-Theanine Veg Capsules, 200 mg. This natural amino acid is derived from Green Tea.  The only other known source of this unique amino acid is a mushroom.

Research shows that L-theanine neutralizes the speedy, jagged, bad effects of caffeine without reducing its mind-energizing, fat-burning features. You will feel more relaxed and focused with with a cup of green tea, or a pill supplement of L-theanine.

Stay awake with caffeinated chocolate.

"Here’s the deal—AWAKE chocolate bars has as much caffeine goodness as a cup of coffee (or a 250ml energy drink). Perfect for when you gotta get stuff done, and just don’t have the energy to do it." Taken from their website: http://goo.gl/Rqkrrr 

Overall I loved the flavor, but I did not notice an increase an energy. It is a good product, but for energy I would rather have some amino acids which I will go into more detail later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment