Monday, February 9, 2015

Adovia Dead Sea Salt - Pure Dead Sea Bath Salts for Skin Softening Baths and DIY Skin Care Products - Geniune Dead Sea Salts Have More Minerals Than Epsom Salt - Fine Grain - 1.75 Pound Resealable Pouch -Great Product, tons of uses

My Experience with Adovia Dead Sea Salt

I was given this product to review and I did not receive any further compensation for this products besides the product itself for a fair and honest review.

I did a warm bath soak. I noticed that the Adovia Dead Sea Salt was very fine, and very clean. It dissolved much better than Epson salt and left my skin feeling very soft.

I also used some Adovia Dead Sea Salt to make a morning face scrub. Mixing Adovia Dead Sea Salt, sweet almond oil, and Lemon Essential oils (citrus for mornings, Lavender for nights ;) -Lemon Essential Oil by Majestic Pure is a bargain for cold pressed essential oils
Book reference-
500 Formulas For Aromatherapy: Mixing Essential Oils for Every Use

Also further research shows that many people do sritual cleansing baths with sea salt, in which they bathe and pray. I recently started looking into spiritual cleaning for my physical, financial, and mental health. If you are having several bad days in a row and nothing seems to be going your way. I think this is another great use for this product. - Book reference - Spiritual Cleansing: Handbook of Psychic Protection (English Edition)-  AWESOME book, I started experimenting with spiritual cleansing both with incense and baths everything seems to fall in place.

Epson salt has a detoxing effect on the joints, which allows them especially when sprained to heal quicker. I feel this bath salt will have the same effect if you were in situation that called for de-inflammation/detoxing.
book- A Tooth from the Tiger's Mouth: How to Treat Your Injuries with Powerful Healing Secrets of the Great Chinese Warrior (Fireside Books (Fireside))

Direct link for Adovia Dead Sea Salt:
http://goo.gl/tS2SR0

Overall A++

#deadseasalt

No comments:

Post a Comment