Monday, February 15, 2016

L-Tryptophan - 60 Count #britryptohan


http://www.brinutrition.com/products/l-tryptophan-supplement

L-Tryptophan  is a great tool if you are suffering from anxiety and depression. I have been having anxiety attacks now for about a year, and it got to the point where I could be driving, and I feel like I couldn't breath with a heavy weight on my chest.   Reading The Mood Cure, I basically self-diagnosed myself with an adrenal exhaustion.. why? I am basically in constant stressed mode, working 96 hours a week since the age of 14 since my mother was hurt in an accident and couldn't work. I managed to keep my grades up and pay the bills. I went on to manage a banquet/ catering business which  was constant stress on a daily basis. Now 27, I am burnt out.  Taking 1,500mg of  L-Tryptophan allows be to feel a little more peacefull as if I am being feed fresh air.  * "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment