Monday, February 15, 2016

5-HTP #bri5htp



http://www.brinutrition.com/products/5-htp-supplement


5-HTP is an Amino Acid that works like a natural Anti-depressive. I have been suffering from depression for a while. I started reading a book called "The Mood Cure". The book says there is 4 types of depression and there is a small Q/A quiz and depending how many you check yes to.. you will know what treatment to follow. I have the luck of having all four.. and the amino Acids that help me the most is 5-HTP, DLPA, L-Tryptophan..there are several others that I take and have taken, but these help me the most. 5-HTP allows me to feel good and motivated, DLPA helps with motivation and energy, and the Tryptophan helps with anxiety and the feeling that I can't breath. * "I received free or discounted product in exchange for providing an unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment