Sunday, January 24, 2016

Spiderman 3D Table Lamp Christmas Handcraft Gift #Tablelight




The Spider-man lamp is a cool novelty.  I expected it to be larger, but I am kind-of glad that it was on the smaller side because it allows me more options to place it around my room. Ideally it is a great nightlight with a warm yellow light that doesn't hurt your eyes. I also think it would  be great on a bookcase, desk, or office space. The unit is powered via usb cable and it does come with an adapter, but if you have a multiport usb charger you can plug right into one of the ports. The spider-man had a protective cover on the back that needs to be peeled/removed, and then it is a matter of sliding it into the circular wooden base.

Overall I am impressed with the design, look, and feel of the unit. I like that it is powered via USB, and that the lamp has an off/on switch that is easy on my fingers. If you have a spider-man fan in your family then I recommend that you purchase this unit. I have links to the unit below, and it can be purchased via Gearbest.com

Product size (L x W x H): 28 x 12 x 5 cm / 11.00 x 4.72 x 1.97 inches.


http://goo.gl/9d9vXw 
                                                                                                                                                                    http://goo.gl/lndR1s

No comments:

Post a Comment