Saturday, October 14, 2017

Tested the Anker PowerCore II 10000

Tested the Anker PowerCore II 10000

http://amzn.to/2z8rrxu

The Powerbank has built in PowerIQ smart chip that can auto detect devices, and charge at the fastest safest rate.

The design is very compact which makes it easy for everyday carry. I have larger powerbanks that are like bricks.. but wieght is minimal which is great for daily carry.

No complaints that I can think of for the amount of power it packs, it is the smallest I own of its size.
 

I would recommend it!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing the blog that understands the value. I'm glad to find this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality and so on I guess I'm lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more to the future Aries Weekly Horoscope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post the information you are provide is very good. We have some information about best ortho mattress online.

    ReplyDelete